Rates – Info
Moving Rates and Information
The moving industry has “peak” and “non-peak” seasons which affects rates. The peak season for movers is typically during the summer starting in May. The beginning and the end of the month are also busier than the middle for movers as an industry average.
It is important to Call, E-mail, or use our Form so our A+ Movers and Removers can set up a visual survey for the moving/removing estimate. It is best if one of our A+ team consultants come to your home or business for the most accurate estimate. The relocation consultant will prepare an estimate in writing and submit it to you. Please understand this method can be more accurate than an over the phone or form generated quote where this would be just a ballpark for you to go by.
It is important to help our A+ team consultant better assist you by:
- Deciding what items you will be shipping and which items you will be discarding is very important. Walk through the entire home or office, from attic to basement, prior to meeting with your relocation consultant. It is important to show your relocation consultant everything you plan on taking, it will provide for a more accurate estimate.
- Review your floor plan so you can tell the movers where to place your furniture, equipment, etc. We strive to provide you with A+ service and a little planing goes a long way on your part. You do not need to do more than point with our reliable team of moving experts.
- Make yourself available for the movers, they will be moving rapidly in and out of the home or office, and will have questions as to where certain boxes, equipment, and appliances will go.
- If you cannot be at your home while the truck/van is being unloaded be sure to authorize a representative to accept delivery and pay the charges for you.
- By signing the inventory sheet, you are acknowledging the receipt of all items listed. Document any loss or damage on the inventory sheet and report this to the A+ moving agent at destination, immediately.
- All moving charges are based on the actual weight of your shipments, as well as the actual number of boxes packed by the A+ team, (only if packing is required).
- Payment is required upon delivery in cash, money order, or certified bank check. Personal checks are NOT accepted. Unless other arrangements were made in advance. It is important that you understand you are expected to pay upon delivery.
- The A+ team does not automatically provide you with insurance on your items. There is typically a charge to you for the value of the items we are shipping. You can also take additional replacement insurance of whatever value you feel necessary to insure your items. (See relocation consultant for a description and charges).
- Always feel feel to consult your A+ relocation consultant with any questions. We are here to make your moving experience a completely stress free experience and are trained to assist your needs!
We are a Local, Long Distance and International Moving Company
We offer low cost, reputable, reliable, experienced movers with flexible scheduling. Secured warehouse/storage facility storage, distribution, packing supplies, commercial, residential, packing services, residential and office relocation with automobiles and and crating services available.